Crestchem is a privately owned chemical distribution company based in Amersham, U.K. Established in 1989,
it is now part of the MKR (Meade-King, Robinson and Co Ltd) Group of companies.
Crestchem represents a number of major raw material suppliers whose products are required as components in the following
industry applications – surface coatings, food, pharmaceutical and personal care and general industrial.
Below is just a sample of the products in Crestchem’s extensive portfolio. Please contact email@example.com for information on these or any other related products.
- Resins (e.g. PVB, melamine, PV acetate, and vinyl copolymers)
- Waxes (e.g. solid and emulsion – PE, PP, Montan, Carnauba, PTFE and paraffin)
- Additives (e.g. defoamers and surface control)
- Food and fine ingredients (e.g. pectins, citrates, phosphates and nutraceuticals)
- Personal care & general chemicals (e.g. amines, cellulosics, fatty acids and alcohols)
10 Hill Avenue
Buckinghamshire HP6 5BW
TEL: 00 44 (0)1494 434660
FAX: 00 44 (0)1494 434990